Hello..As we all know
1. IGNOU Indra Gandhi National University is worlds largest open university in terms of number of students enrolled. IGNOU MBA is one of the most popular management degree programme in India, currently serving more than 35 lakhs students worldwide. you can apply on official website for admission procedure. Fee structure for MBA 2 year programme is Rs 31,500 approx. 1 year diploma programme fee is Rs 15,000.
2.SCDL Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one the UGC and the AICTE recognized multi-institutional university located in Pune, India. Recently SCDL has been ranked 2nd amongst the Leading Institutes – by DNA Indus Learning Survey 2016. Fee structure varies from Rs 18,000-40,000 approx.
3. IMT is among the top business schools in India. The institute is located in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. The institute has its presence across the country. Fee structure range is from Rs 60,000-1,00,000 .
4. SMU-DE is certified university offers distance education programme in many disciplines. All programme offered by Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education. It also offers scholarship to 1500 meritorious students. Fee structure is from Rs 48,000-83,700.
5. Amity University is India’s one of the best ranked university offers distance education in management & technology, providing world-class Distance Education to thousands of students and working professionals across India. Fee structure ranges from Rs 64,000-1,26,000 .
6. ICFAI is a group of institutions consisting of recognized universities, a deemed-to-be university and several institutions likely to be recognized as universities. Fee structure range is from Rs 60,000-1,50,000.
Hope this stuff will be useful for you.