Here are the top 5 questions, your employer will ask you for an air hostess interview:
1. What do you know about our airline?
Tip: Familiarize yourself with the history of airline and its recent information regarding addition of new cities/aircrafts/a viral ad campaign among other additions.
2. Why do you want to work for our airline?
Tip: Answer why do you think working with their company will help your career growth.
3. How long do you expect to work for us if hired?
Tip: Time to show your loyalty! Talk about how you would wish to grow while working for them.
4. How will you handle being away from family and friends?
Tip: Answer honestly about this situation being difficult but emphasize enough on the point that you love your job and understand its demands fully.
5. Recall a time when you had to deal with a difficult passenger. How did you resolve the issue?
Tip: Don’t blame the passenger in any situation and show how efficient were you to solve the issue without being judgmental.